Please pay attention to the following notes to prevent the storage battery from leaking, heating, and exploding:
1. It is forbidden to disassemble the battery cell under any circumstances.
2. It is forbidden to weld the storage battery directly.
3. It is forbidden to charge the storage battery near a fire or in a very hot environment.
4. It is forbidden to immerse the storage battery in water or seawater to avoid moisture.
5. It is forbidden to use or place the storage battery near heat sources, such as fire and heater.
6. It is forbidden to put the storage battery in microwave ovens or high-pressure containers.
7. It is forbidden to use or place the storage battery under high temperatures, such as strong sunlight and hot cars. Otherwise, it will cause overheating, fire or functional decline and shorten its service life.
8. It is forbidden to use damaged battery cells, such as the damaged plastic edge and damaged casing. Also, it is forbidden to use the storage battery when you smell the electrolyte gas or there is electrolyte leakage.
The above content introduces how to prevent the storage battery from leaking. If the storage battery has electrolyte leakage or you can smell electrolyte, you should keep away from the fire source to prevent fire or explosion.
KIJO has excellent comprehensive strength in the industry. As a well-known manufacturer of AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat), GEL, Deep Cycle, lead-carbon, OPzV batteries, OPzS batteries, KIJO has leading acid batteries and various lithium battery industrial applications, such as solar systems, battery UPS systems, telecommunications, data centers, rail transportation and motor vehicles. If you have needs, you are welcome to consult us.