At present, the global situation of COVID-19 is still severe, which is still spreading around the world. The prevention and control of COVID-19 must be more careful in winter! In order to prevent and control it, KIJO's prevention and control team of COVID-19 has formulated the core information on health education for the prevention and control of COVID-19. The important contents are as follows:
How to prevent COVID-19?
1. Pay attention to cleanliness and indoor ventilation, and at the same time make proper reserves of necessary epidemic prevention materials.
2. Keep sanitary in public places, and focus on strengthening public areas, such as elevators, stairs, door handles and other high-frequency contact surface cleaning and disinfection.
3. Practitioners and key groups of people should take personal protection, especially service personnel working in confined public places, and strengthen health management and health monitoring.
4. Develop hygiene habits and lifestyles such as frequent hand washing, separate meals, and cover when coughing or sneezing. Wearing a mask should be kept in mind.
5. The elderly, children, pregnant women and other key groups should strengthen health protection measures, minimize going out, and avoid crowds, especially places with poor ventilation.
6. Develop good personal hygiene and health habits. In daily life, it is necessary to maintain adequate sleep, adequate nutrition, and appropriate physical exercise.
How to deal with symptoms correctly?
If you have fever, fatigue, dry cough, etc., please wear a mask to the fever clinic of the hospital. Avoid taking public transportation.
①When seeking medical treatment, the symptoms, recent travel history, residence history and contact history should be explained to the medical staff in detail.
②To judge whether you are infected with the COVID-19, you need to conduct a comprehensive analysis based on the clinical symptoms and epidemiological history. The presence of upper respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough does not mean that you have been infected with the COVID-19.
③ Close contact with patients or asymptomatic infected persons may cause new coronavirus infection. Close contacts should be isolated for medical observation. Note: Different transportation means have different judgment conditions for close contacts.
④ Take a few minutes to learn to use a thermometer to measure body temperature, which will benefit the whole family.