● Correctly select the battery model, specification and installation method according to the use or design requirements.
● Different capacity, different manufacturers, different performance, different types of batteries cannot be mixed.
● The charging method of the storage battery is suitable for constant voltage and current limiting. Under 25°C ambient temperature conditions: When used in floating charge, the charging voltage is 2.25-2.30V/single cell, and the maximum current is not limited. When recycled, the charging voltage is 2.40-2.50V/single cell. The charging voltage is 2.35-2.40V/single cell, and the maximum current is 0.3C10A (C is the rated capacity of 10-hour rate discharge).
● When using a battery, the charging voltage should be adjusted accordingly according to the changes in the environment in which it is used. The temperature compensation coefficient for floating charge is -3mV/(℃·single cell), that is, when the ambient temperature increases by 1℃, the charging voltage will decrease by 3mV/single cell. On the contrary, when the ambient temperature decreases by 1℃, the charging voltage increases by 3mV/cell. It is -5mV/(℃·single cell) for recycling; -4mV/(℃·single cell) for equalization.
● The battery should not be placed upside down or put in a sealed container for use, and try to be well ventilated.
● The battery should not be used and stored near a fire or high temperature to avoid deformation of the battery shell.
● Do not directly contact the battery with organic solvents to avoid deformation or dissolution of the battery case.
● If the battery is left unused for a long time after being discharged, it should be charged in time to restore its capacity. Do not over-discharge during use to avoid excessive sulfation of the battery plates and affect the capacity and service life of the battery.
● The battery should avoid overcharging. Overcharging will frequently open the safety valve, causing excessive water loss in the battery and ending the battery's service life early, especially for the domestic battery storage.
● Keep the battery clean when installing and using the battery, and the connected parts must be firm to avoid damage caused by poor contact.
● Please do not disassemble the battery or throw the battery into fire to avoid explosion accident.