In order to prevent the battery from leaking, heating, and exploding, the following preventive measures can be taken:
1. It is forbidden to disassemble the battery cell under any circumstances.
2. It is forbidden to weld the battery directly.
3. It is forbidden to charge the storage battery near a fire or in a very hot environment.
4. It is forbidden to immerse the battery in water or sea water to avoid moisture.
5. It is forbidden to use or place storage batteries near heat sources, such as fires and heaters.
6. It is forbidden to put the storage battery in a microwave oven or high-pressure container.
7. It is forbidden to use or place the battery under high temperature (such as strong sunlight or very hot car), otherwise it will cause overheating, fire or functional decline and shortened life.
8. It is forbidden to use damaged batteries (the plastic edge of the battery is damaged, the shell is damaged, the electrolyte gas is smelled, the electrolyte leaks, etc.).
The above describes how to prevent the battery from leaking. If the battery electrolyte leaks or dissipates the smell of the power solution, keep away from the fire source to prevent fire or explosion.
KIJO's comprehensive strength is first-class in the industry. As a well-known manufacturer of AGM (absorbent glass mat batteries), GEL, Deep Cycle, lead carbon, OPzV batteries, OPzS batteries, we have leading acid batteries and various lithium batteries that can be used in industries, such as solar systems, battery UPS Systems, telecommunications, data centers, rail transit, motor vehicles, etc. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.