1. Side reactions of lithium batteries;
2. Irreversible consumption of active materials in lithium batteries;
3. For large lithium batteries for sale, the battery's working current is large, and the heat dissipation is slow, which is easy to cause damage to the battery structure;
4. If safety protection measures are attached to the lithium battery, it must be maintained by the power supplied by the lithium battery.
1. The improper working environment of lithium battery will directly affect the length of life. The charging temperature of lithium battery is 0℃～45℃, and the discharge temperature of lithium battery is -20℃～60℃;
2. Do not overcharge or overdischarge the lithium battery during the charging and discharging process of the lithium battery;
3. Avoid incorrect operation methods when working with lithium batteries: short circuit;
4. Use a properly matched lithium battery charger to charge the battery;
5. The newly charged lithium battery for ebike should be put aside for half an hour, and then used after the performance is stable, otherwise it will affect the battery performance.
1. When the digital product matched with the lithium battery does not work, the lithium battery should be removed from the equipment;
2. For long-term storage of lithium batteries, the lithium batteries need to be charged to 97%~98% saturation. During the storage period, the lithium battery should be charged and discharged once in 3 to 6 months;
3. The storage temperature of lithium batteries should be controlled between 10~25℃;
4. Do not knock, acupuncture, step on, modify, or expose the battery to the sun, and do not place the battery in a microwave, high-voltage environment, etc.