1. The energy of lithium battery is relatively high
With high storage energy density, it has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries.
2. Long service life of lithium battery
The service life can reach more than 6 years. The 1C (100% DOD) charge and discharge of the battery with lithium iron phosphate as the positive electrode has a record of 10,000 times of use.
3. The rated voltage of lithium battery is high
The single working voltage is 3.7V3.2V, which is approximately equal to the series voltage of three nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries, which is convenient for forming a battery power pack.
4. Lithium battery has high power tolerance
Among them, the lithium iron phosphate battery used in electric vehicles can reach a charge and discharge capacity of 15-30C, which is convenient for high-intensity start-up acceleration.
5. The self-discharge rate of lithium battery is low
This is one of the most prominent advantages of the lithium batteries. It can generally achieve less than 1% per month, which is much lower than 25-30% of Ni-Cd and 30-35% of Ni and MH.
6. Lithium battery is light in weight
The weight under the same volume is about 1/5-1/6 of the lead-acid battery product.
7. Lithium battery has strong high and low temperature applicability
It can be used at -20°C-60°C, and can be used at -45°C after processing.
8. Lithium battery is green and environmentally friendly
In the links of production, use and disposal, it does not contain or produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. However, you are supposed to choose professional and qualified lithium battery manufacturers.
9. The production of lithium batteries basically does not consume water
From the above advantages of lithium batteries, we can see why more and more people choose to use lithium batteries.