Lead-acid batteries used in energy storage technology must have the following characteristics:
1) Wide application temperature range, generally required to be able to operate normally under the natural temperature of -30 to 60℃.
2) The ultra-low temperature characteristics of the battery are better, that is, the area with lower temperature can be applied.
3) Volume consistency, power battery, maintain consistency in battery series and parallel applications.
4) The battery is charged and received very well. In the natural environment of stable battery charging, the battery charging ability is strong.
5) Long life; it can reduce maintenance costs and reduce overall project investment in system software.
1) Communication system: network switch, microwave heating station, mobile station, large data center, radio communication and broadcasting station;
2) Power station and substation engineering system software;
3) Solar and wind energy system software;
4) Signal system and emergency lighting system software;
5) eps and ups system software.
Lead-acid batteries are maintenance-free, low-carbon and environmentally friendly. In the next two years, they still hope to maintain rapid success in promoting the following major markets:
1) The construction and maintenance of telecom towers. In the next two years, 3G and GSM communication base stations will be constructed by operators.
2) The average charge required for maintenance and replacement of primary batteries in the communications industry is about 8.6 million kilowatts;
3) The booming telecommunications market, landscape renewable resources, pure electric vehicles and other industries will promote steady growth in demand for valve-regulated sealed lead-acid batteries.